Outside Account Manager
Sierra H Broadcasting is a veteran founded, privately held, locally owned and operated Arizona Corporation that operates
two radio stations, KAJM-FM and KNRJ-FM, in the Phoenix metro area. These two formats: MEGA 104.3 FM –
Arizona’s Old School and The BEAT 101.1 FM – Hip Hop Hits also entertain listeners throughout Northern Arizona,
including the Flagstaff, Payson, Prescott and Sedona communities. MEGA and The BEAT can be heard on all smart-
phones and worldwide on the web at azthebeat.com and mega1043.com.
The Account Executive is responsible for building relationships and selling Sierra H Broadcasting, Inc. assets as
marketing solutions. The role objective is to achieve revenue targets and services goals while helping clients meet key
business challenges. Successful candidates must be motivated, enthusiastic, self-starters who are able to work effectively
both independently and in a team environment.
This is a tough and demanding position where only the highly motivated will succeed.
• Develop new leads by cold calling and obtaining face to face appointments.
• Attain new business accounts and sponsorships.
• Generate revenue and meet sales targets.
• Establish, maintain and grow relationships with client base and agencies.
• Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with corporate, advertising and public relations communities.
• Solicit funding for broadcast and non-broadcast projects, special events, web streaming and other off-air projects.
• Develop presentations to corporations and agencies designed to sell marketing solutions.
• Maintain an organized format on each sales call, covering all important topics: client marketing analysis, target
consumer needs, benefits sought, assignments and follow-up.
• Prior media sales experience helpful, but not required.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Internet and Digital Sales experience preferred.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to design, deliver and execute marketing strategies and presentations.
• Prior demonstrated prospecting experience through cold calling, networking and meeting functions.
• Proven track record of reaching sales targets and revenue goals.
• Strong computer skills a must.
• Must have reliable personal transportation.
Sierra H Broadcasting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the
basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national
origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Please Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sierra H Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
KAJM & KNRJ “MEGA and The BEAT” are seeking energetic and ambitious Promotions Assistants. We are a private company that offers a great working environment to grow and implement great ideas. If you like working in a fun environment with people that are passionate and have a positive and winning attitude, than this could be the career move for you!
The candidates we are looking for must be self-motivated and comfortable “on the streets.” Someone who is very approachable and driven to provide the mass listening audience an over the top experience by providing superior customer service throughout all phases of the promotion/event.
Successful candidates must be performance driven and results oriented and possess excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills. They must be a proactive problem solver with an ability to accomplish all tasks required to succeed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Seek out and develop new promotional ideas to service existing clients
• Ensure clients and listeners recieve the highest quality of service
• Maintain a professional attitude at all times and attend weekly and individual promotion meetings
• Must be able to maintain positive relations with other departments, to insure proper execution of events, activities and promotions.
• Motivated, hard-working and organized with great attention to detail.
• Excellent follow through and customer service skills.
• Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills
• Must posses excellent organization and time management skills
• Proficiency with digital media , including web, streaming, Social Networking - Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and linkedIn
• Ability to interact professionally and effectively with clients
• Previous promtional experience a plus but not required
• MUST BE 18+ CLEAN MVR
*Click here to download the.pdf application for employment*
*Click here to download the .xls application for employment*
Sierra H. Broadcasting, Inc.
Attn: Matt Kirkpatrick
1710 E Indian School Road #205
Phx AZ 85016
Attn: Matt Kirkpatrick
Job Status: Part Time