Apparently the women in this country need to do some serious work on their HAIR SELF ESTEEM. Because, ya know, we don't have enough things to worry about already.
--Dove surveyed 1,000 women and found that only 7% say they love their hair. So that's only 70 out of the 1,000 women loving their hair. The other 93% do not.
--Here are the rest of the results from the survey . . .
--67% of women say their hair is unpredictable and has a mind of its own.
--20% have skipped a social function because of a bad hair day.
--45% would skip breakfast if they needed to spend extra time on their hair.
--35% would rather spend extra time on their hair than get extra time to sleep.
--And 58% use at least THREE hair products daily to try to style their hair.