Sierra H Broadcasting is a veteran founded, privately held, locally owned and operated Arizona Corporation that operates
two radio stations, KAJM-FM and KNRJ-FM, in the Phoenix metro area. These two formats: MEGA 104.3 FM and 101.1
FM The BEAT also entertain listeners throughout Northern Arizona, including the Flagstaff, Payson, Prescott and Sedona
communities. MEGA and The BEAT can be heard on all smart-phones and worldwide on the web at azthebeat.com and mega1043.com.
The Account Executive is responsible for building relationships and selling Sierra H Broadcasting, Inc. assets as
marketing solutions. The role objective is to achieve revenue targets and services goals while helping clients meet key
business challenges. Successful candidates must be motivated, enthusiastic, self-starters who are able to work effectively
both independently and in a team environment.
This is a tough and demanding position where only the highly motivated will succeed.
• Develop new leads by cold calling and obtaining face to face appointments.
• Attain new business accounts and sponsorships.
• Generate revenue and meet sales targets.
• Establish, maintain and grow relationships with client base and agencies.
• Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with corporate, advertising and public relations communities.
• Solicit funding for broadcast and non-broadcast projects, special events, web streaming and other off-air projects.
• Develop presentations to corporations and agencies designed to sell marketing solutions.
• Maintain an organized format on each sales call, covering all important topics: client marketing analysis, target
consumer needs, benefits sought, assignments and follow-up.
• Minimum of two years of media sales.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Internet and Digital Sales experience preferred.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to design, deliver and execute marketing strategies and presentations.
• Prior demonstrated prospecting experience through cold calling, networking and meeting functions.
• Proven track record of reaching sales targets and revenue goals.
• Strong computer skills a must.
• Must have reliable personal transportation.
Sierra H Broadcasting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the
basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national
origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org